Incorrect and faulty gasket installation is one of the main failure modes resulting in emissions from flange connections. This training video is intended to help maintenance operators, engineers, technicians and users of gaskets with the correct and trouble-free flange installation.
You will learn:
- Which tools are required for gasket installation
- How to check flanges, bolts and nuts before installation
- How to check the gasket before installation
- Bolt lubrication and load bearing surfaces
- The correct tightening procedure
- Re-tightening guidelines